I wish I had another couple of pages to write about how effective, skillful and customer-focused a professional Gina was for us, when we were in the (unbearably long) process of finding and purchasing a new home. We relied so much on Gina that when she moved to a new agency, we did not hesitate to follow her there.
- We made an offer on a new home on Friday, after talking about it with the builder. At the last minute, another buyer came in at a higher price, and were told on Sunday that we wouldn't get the house. Gina hounded the seller all day Monday and found out that the competing buyers had failed to make the escrow deposit on time. We were ready and ended up getting the contract signed, a happy reversal of fortune!
- Until that point, we were in the market for almost a year. Gina was always on time at every appointment, even though, by now, she would be used to getting a "sorry, running late!" message from us.
- When the contract was signed, the home was still getting built, and we had no experience with new construction. She always made sure that we understood what the builder's responsibilities were and negotiated/followed-up with them constantly.
- The completion date of our house was delayed more than once. Gina was instrumental in keeping the delays limited to no more than they reasonably needed to be, while making sure that we didn't lose morale over the delays.
- She didn't stop being our realtor when the contract was signed, or when the closing took place. On the day we were getting the keys, she was at the house several hours before us, spending that time to confirm all touch-up work that was promised had been completed.
- On the day of our move, Gina was just about to get in a pizza order for us and the movers ("you'll be too busy", she said), until I protested and declined -- it was just too much! Unbelievable!
We've been in our new home for the past 6 or 7 weeks now, and Gina has already checked up on us several times. I would genuinely recommend this "ball of energy" to anyone looking for a "reliable" realtor.
Thank you Gina!